This week’s themes are Park and Playground,and How to Set a Table.
If you have a younger child, ask him about playing on the Park and Playground:
- Should you walk or run to the play area?
- Is it okay to cut in line for the equipment?
- What should you say to the adult who brought you to the park or playground when finished?
- “Thank you.”
- Ask your child to show you how he/she can set a table!
- Tip: Even if you do not have the whole family together for dinner, sit down together with the family members that are at home, even if it is just one adult, and one child.