The themes of the week are Airplanes, and Travel manners.
Ask your child the following questions about airplanes:
- Should you have an extra quiet voice on an airplane? Why or why not?
- Can you get up anytime and move around?
- Name some good activities on an airplane.
Ask your children about having good manners when they Travel
- What do we say to our parents before and after a vacation?
- Thank you for taking me on vacation.
- Is it okay to fight with our brothers and sisters on a trip?
- When traveling, should we have our things all over our room, or nice and neat?
- Is it okay to do our own thing, or should we stay close to our parents or group at all times?
Week 10 March 16 Telephone/Cellphone, Calling 911
Ask your child about talking on the telephone and having good telephone manners.
Ask your younger child the following questions:
- How do we answer the phone, and what do we say before we hang up?
- Hello and Good-bye
- What is something good to talk about on the phone?
- Ask someone how there day is going, and what we are doing that day.
- Is it okay to play a video game or look at our IPad when on the phone?
- No, we should give the person our full attention.