This week at Mrs. McVeigh's Manners, our timely themes are Travel and Airplane manners. Below are some questions that you can ask your student.
Ask your child the following questions about airplanes:
• Should you have an extra quiet voice on an airplane? Why or why not?
• Can you get up anytime and move around?
• Name some good activities on an airplane.
Ask your children about having good manners when they Travel
• What do we say to our parents before and after a vacation?
o Thank you for taking me on vacation.
• Is it okay to fight with our brothers and sisters on a trip?
• When traveling, should we have our things all over our room, or nice and neat?
• Is it okay to do our own thing, or should we stay close to our parents or group at all times?