This week's themes are Museums and Ceremonies.
Ask your child the following questions about Museums:
• Is it okay to touch things at a museum?
o Do not touch anything, unless it is an interactive museum.
• Should you be calm and quiet, or is it okay to joke around and be loud?
o Calm and quiet.
• If you are excited to see something at a museum, is it okay to run over to it?
o No! Walk at all times.
• What if you are bored, or do not like the artwork?
o Try your best to focus on the artwork, and keep any bad opinions of it to yourself.
Ask your child the following questions about Ceremonies:
• What is an example of a ceremony?
o A ceremony is an event, such as a wedding, baptism, bar mitzvah, swearing in of a new citizen, or a public official, such as a mayor.
• When entering a ceremony, should you enter talking, or not talking?
• Is it okay to put your feet on the seat in front of you, or on kneelers that are found in certain places of worship?