Ask your child the following questions about riding a School Bus:
- Should you have an extra quiet voice on a school bus? Why or why not?
- Can you get up anytime and move around?
- Is it okay to shout to your friend across the aisle?
- What should you do if someone is bothering you while on the bus?
- If someone is bothering you, get up and inform the driver when the bus is stopped.
Ask your child the following questions about Hotels:
- Who is the person who parks your car at a hotel?
- Who takes your bags when you drive-up to a hotel?
- The Bellman.
- Do you tip the person at the front desk?
- Do you tip the housekeeper, bellman, and valet?
- Should you use a loud, or a quiet voice at a hotel?
- Should you be messy or very neat in your hotel room?
- Very neat.