Ask your child the following questions about Patience:
- Please name some examples of when you have to be patient?
- Waiting your turn on the slide.
- Waiting your turn to play during a game.
- Waiting for Christmas or our birthday.
- Please give me an idea on how you can become more patient.
Ask your child the following questions about Sharing:
- Please give me an example of how you have shared with someone in the past few days?
- Why do you think that sharing is important?
- Sharing is important because not everyone has what you have. It is nice to be giving to others.
- What are some other ways that you can share?
- What is something that you should not share?
- Food (unless you have permission from an adult).
- Homework answers.