This week’s themes are It’s Not All About YOU! and Thank you Notes.
Ask your child how to act, so people do not think it is All About Them
• Think about other people’s feelings.
• Be aware of my surroundings.
• Be helpful to others.
• Your family is a team, and I need to be a team player.
Ask your child the following questions about thank you notes:
• Why do we write thank you notes?
o So people know we appreciate their gift.
• What kind of paper should we use when writing a thank you note?
• How long should a thank you note be?
• Try to write at least 4 sentences, and two paragraphs.
For a fun video on thank you notes, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHVzMKmRudg&feature=related