The themes of the week are Mistakes and Thank you Notes. Here are some questions to ask your children.
Ask your child about making Mistakes.
• Does everyone make mistakes? YES
• How should you handle a mistake?
o Apologize once - in a good tone of voice - and tell the person how you can fix it.
Ask your child the following questions about thank you notes:
• Why do we write thank you notes?
o So people know we appreciate their gift.
• What kind of paper should we use when writing a thank you note?
• Is it okay to text or email someone a thank you?
o If you do, then you need to follow up with a hand written note on stationery.