Ask your child the following questions about Reasons Not To Cheat:
What are some reasons that you should not cheat?
- Cheating is wrong. It is lying.
- When you get caught cheating you will have consequences.
- You will not have any friends if you are known as a cheater.
If you have a younger child, ask him about playing on the Park and Playground:
- Should you walk or run to the play area?
- Is it okay to cut in line for the equipment?
- What should you say to the adult who brought you to the park or playground when finished?
- “Thank you.”