This week Mrs. McVeigh’s Manners themes of the week are Mistakes and It’s Not All About YOU!
Ask your child about making Mistakes:
- Does everyone make mistakes? YES
- How should you handle a mistake?
- Apologize once – in a good tone of voice – and tell the person how you can fix it.
Ask your child how to act, so people do not think it is All About Them:
- Think about other people’s feelings.
- Be aware of my surroundings.
- Be helpful to others.
- Your family is a team, and I need to be a team player.