This week's manners themes are Airplane and Travel.
Ask your child the following questions about airplanes:
- Should you have an extra quiet voice on an airplane? Why or why not?
- Can you get up anytime and move around?
- Name some good activities on an airplane.
Ask your children about having good manners when they Travel
- What do we say to our parents before and after a vacation?
- Thank you for taking me on vacation.
- Is it okay to fight with our brothers and sisters on a trip?
- When traveling, should we have our things all over our room, or nice and neat?
- Is it okay to do our own thing, or should we stay close to our parents or group at all times?