Ask your child about Covid-19 Etiquette, and ask the following questions.
- What should we do if we show symptoms of Covid-19?
- Tell an adult right away!
- What if I think I am sick (anytime), but do not want to miss hanging out with my friends.
- You have to be a responsible person, and tell an adult that you feel sick. If you are sick, then there is a good chance that you could get other people sick.
- What should you do if you ever feel depressed about Covid-19 (or anything else)?
- Tell an adult right away.
- What are some good things to do when you feel depressed?
- Exercise outside; and talk to other people.
Ask your child about Hand Washing, and ask the following questions.
- Why is washing your hands good manners?
- Washing your hands stops the spread of germs. Germs can get people sick.
- How long should you wash your hands for?
- Two Happy Birthday songs.
- Is it okay to use a towel that someone else has used when you dry your hands?
- No. Find a clean towel, or use toilet paper or tissue if you have to.