This week's Mrs. McVeigh's Manners Themes of the Week is Mask Etiquette and Social Distancing.
Ask your child about Mask Etiquette, and the following questions.
- Why is it polite to wear a mask?
- So you help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Your mask needs to go over your nose and mouth, or just nose?
- Nose and mouth.
- What if you need a break from your mask?
- Find a restroom stall, or wait until no one is around, and pull it down for a moment.
Ask your child about Social Distancing, and the following questions.
- Why it is polite to socially distance right now?
- So I do not get or give someone Covid-19.
- What should I do if someone is standing too close to me?
- Casually step back to get 6-feet away.
- Is it okay to get close to your good friends?
- Try to keep yourself more distanced than you used to be.